Teens of Power will be cooking, packing, and delivering Thanksgiving meals to families who will not be able to afford to buy a holiday meal. We will begin cooking on Tuesday November 25 and Wednesday November 26. Delivery will commence on Thanksgiving, Thursday November 27, 2014.
I am also giving community service letters for helping to anyone still in school who needs it for their transcript.
Items needed for donations are as follows:
1. Canned vegetables; corn, green beans, peas, greens, spinach
2. Meat; turkey, ham, chicken, fish
3. Boxed cake mixes; chocolate, lemon, butter, carrot, white, red velvet, strawberry
4. Boxed or real mashed potatoes, cornbread mix, rice, sliced bread, flour, corn meal
5. Stuffed animals; these will be given to the children
6. Coats, gloves, hats, and scarves
7. Disposable baking dishes (aluminum)
Meeting will be on Sunday November 9th at 3pm. If you have donations you want to drop off, please bring it to the meeting or leave on the porch with your name on it. There will also be a signup sheet for volunteers to sign
Monetary donations; http://www.gofundme.com/dh0pno